COM 135 Spring 2019
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jaedinfal
Honorable Mention
Honorable Mention
Quality Points : 1814

If you are in a relationship, is it important to post pictures with them on social media ? Empty If you are in a relationship, is it important to post pictures with them on social media ?

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
How does social media affect your relationships? Do you think its important to post your partner?
townerw1
Gold
Gold
Quality Points : 1824

If you are in a relationship, is it important to post pictures with them on social media ? Empty Re: If you are in a relationship, is it important to post pictures with them on social media ?

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:04 am
I don't like when I see a ridiculous amount of relationship posts on social media. It gets to a point where I think "Okay, I get it. You're in love. Good for you." One or two is alright because I think if your significant other is an important part of your life, then they definitely have a place on your profiles. If you went to on a trip with them, then yes, post about it so we can see the trip highlights. I would hope most people do want to see their family and friends happy. If their partner is a part of that, so be it. Of course, we have the people who get upset about it but I just chalk it up to misery loves company. However, I don't want to see people sitting on their partners laps or an excess of PDA. But that goes for any situation, not just social media. It's just awkward.

So posting about your partner is acceptable and normal but it has to be within reason.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum