Go down
halls19@southernct.edu
Honorable Mention
Honorable Mention
Quality Points : 125

ClassCraft

on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:57 pm
After 20 minutes of trying to log in as a student then as a parent, I was forced to log in as a teacher to view the demo. My first impression was that it took too long to get to the tutorial, but then I decided to browse the site to see what it really was about. I wasn’t fascinated by the many different icons on the site as it seemed very confusing and not user friendly and accessible. However, I can see this being the “new norm” for the upcoming age children because this is the era they were born accustom too. After perusing through the website, I must say that I may not like it in its entirety however, it may benefit others who are interesting in setting up an avatar as their profile, or students with different attitudes and behaviors. I would presume this would be a tedious task for professors and teachers to set up if they are not properly trained in advance. On the flip side of my honest opinion, this may work to engage middle school age kids more and to get them to be more social.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum