Go down
Brittania Reynolds
Gold
Gold
Quality Points : 229

Online Media Connection can be Helpful and Unhelpful.

on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:47 pm
Growing up I use to watch shows like Sesame Street, Barney, Teletubbies, The Big Comfy Couch, and etc. The shows were both cognitive and effective. I learned the alphabet, how to count, and they taught me self-esteem and awareness of others. Teletubbies taught me to explore the world around me and The Big Comfy Couch taught me about patience. In elementary school, my teacher introduced the class to a website called https://www.factmonster.com/. It can help you with your homework and has games about the topics that you are learning in school. It made learning extremely fun, I even played it at home!

I do not use Facebook or other social media for any other classes. I find social media extremely unhelpful and it tends to get in the way most of the time, I find it addicting. Sometimes homework can be exhausting and I want to escape, so I pick up my phone spending the next three hours scrolling through my Facebook or Instagram feed. It's a bad habit that most people my age have, but I have been better at not picking my phone up every five minutes or so. I do enjoy Voicethread and WIki, I think they are very interesting websites that can be used as an effective way to learn and communicate.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum