Go down
halls19

Entertainment on Demand

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 am
One thing for certain is that live streaming has grown immensely, and it will continue to expand even faster. I believe the widespread of smartphones along with other digital devices like anything else, has its pros and cons. The pros are that you can listen to music almost anywhere in the world no matter where you are. Using smartphones allows you to communicate with anyone at anytime and they are lightweight, and you can carry around with you. These tidy devices can be used for various reasons whether it is to talk to a love one, search the web, listen to music or track your physical fitness session. Smartphones are convenient, and you can watch movies, play games, make a video call, use during an emergency or set an alarm for another task.
The con to this little smart device is that it causes too many freak accidents while driving. This major distraction is one of the causes of death in the USA. It also causes health issues and increases your stress levels. Many people are addicted to their cell phone and utilizes it to play games, video chat, email and messaging. The concern many people have is the privacy issue. Being connected to the World Wide Web via cell has its potential to leave your personal information vulnerable to theft. Overall, I think the smartphone along with any other wireless communication is a good thing until it gets into the wrong hands.
Brittania Reynolds
Gold
Gold
Quality Points : 180

Re: Entertainment on Demand

on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I use my phone to listen to music anytime I am out. I think it is much better than an iPod and I can store as much as I want thanks to Spotify. I also use my phone to search the web at least every day and to watch Netflix through chrome cast, that way I can watch it on my television. It is sad that every year there is always an accident due to texting and driving, smartphones and other wireless communications are huge distractions and in some cases have stunted some kids ability to learn and/or communicate with others. They can be addicting and if not careful it can ruin your life such as scams and frauds.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum