Go down
halls19

Law of Accelerating Returns

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:19 am
I think this information is spot on. As information and technology continues to rise, one is already thinking how it can be enhanced over a period. For example, Snap Chat was a hot commodity at one time until Instagram moved up the chain, now you rarely hear much about it. This is the same condition that we saw with Facebook and MySpace. I do believe that Facebook will have so many users that the company will take the chance to capitalize even more by making people pay for the service but, this would be a deal breaker for me, I refuse to pay for any social media site just to like other people’s post, pictures and comments.
Nasya Kampbell
Gold
Gold
Quality Points : 204

Re: Law of Accelerating Returns

on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:47 am
I do agree that as the internet continues to rise there is more of a demand for new ideas. Everyone starts to be in competition with one another and the ideas that were once new now become old. There will always be something new out there and something else someone wants to try. I would definitely not pay for social media sites either. Companies do a good job of making money off of them however, by advertising. This is a good way to turn your social media site into a business. Therefore, people can pay for it in a way, and companies are aware of this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum